View Single Post
Old Thursday, February 23, 2017

ADIL KHESHGI will become famous soon enoughADIL KHESHGI will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahzaib88 View Post
Well .. Political science has always been a love though i am not MA inPol Science yet these papers are really easy ...Last time i managed to score a disappointing 125 but this time i am hopefull..And the good thing is i have got 37 correct mcqs...Paper trend has changed for every subject..I think crammers have no place now at least in civil services ...
And that has always been an unfaithful partner. Political Science is a better choice for pleasure reading and understanding of the state's system but not fit to be opted for fetching good marks while you're in a competition. I was M Phil in Political Science (CE 2013) and I could secure only 140, and that's my top score during the span of my career as a candidate for CSS (3 times)+PMS (2 times). IR is a bit simple in comparison to Political Science with somewhat short syllabus making it an agreeable option for candidates. And don't say that crammers are done as they still have an edge-this Reformed CSS Syllabi thing is just a claim! Crammers are gonna ace it again. Wishing you luck!
Greenboat (Thursday, February 23, 2017)