View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 17, 2008
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSS 2007Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

mahmood has a spectacular aura aboutmahmood has a spectacular aura about

first of all this reporter, Abdul Manan, is an idiot. he looks for hearsay and rumors and then makes it a report. in all probability he has heard all this from some candidates and has made it into a report. he once issued a report in which he named me. he made it seem like he had talked to me. it was to do with the suitability issue. I talked to him over the phone. he is an idiot.

CSS qualifying marks have always been 50%, as far as i can remember. back when my brother was taking the exam in around 1993, it was 50%. Musharraf was not even in sight then. so as i said, the idiot has made up a story.

the other news is, too, old. but nothing of that sort has happened yet. and it is unlikely that it would happen. see, english is kept as a filter. to fail the maximum number of people they need such a criteria. otherwise if , say, 1500 people pass, they will take a year to interview them. they dont want to get themselves a headache by doing that. it would disrupt the whole system. as an example i might want to draw your attention to the tehsildar exams that were held in NWFP last year. it is pertinent to note that the forms were taken in around march 2006. then the screening was held in around october 2006. then those who qualified that went through the real exam in around may/june 2007. around 4000 odd people passed. the interviews have just been completed and it would take i dont know how long before the final results are published.
would you like CSS to drag on like that? honestly what do you think?
in any case i think that it wont happen.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mahmood For This Useful Post:
goshi (Monday, September 29, 2008), Muhammad T S Awan (Thursday, September 18, 2008), shahid12456 (Monday, September 29, 2008)