View Single Post
Old Saturday, February 25, 2017

sajjadhussainjarwar is on a distinguished road

We the Jarwar Ghizni Marri Baloch are entitled by Imam Sajjad a.s as Jar means water War means distributors or fighters for on the side of Imam Hussain a.s after the battle of Karbala, Yes this is true that our Great Grand Parents has been the Asabis and Participated into the battle of Karbala & 9 of them were safe guard of Imam Ali a.s Imam Hassan a.s & they bringing son of Imam Hassan a.s after his death by poisoned by his ex-wife in Medina who force him to make an agreement with Mu‘awiyah ibn Abi Sufyan since he was in peace at safaid mahal of madain or madair in presence of Abu Ishaque & our great grand parents The son of Hazrat Imam Hassan a.s is now called Abdullah Shah Ghazi Clifton Karachi, & rest of other family has been given asylum by King of Alor or Arore Raja Dahar & King of Multan, they also offered Imam Hussain a.s to come to Sindh & live in peace but he replied Islam need my sucrifies & i am sending you my supporters and family members for asylum because all Arab word is our enemies they killed my father my brother my cousin Muslim ibne Aqeel etc etc so Raja Dahar given asylum through our Great Grand Parents at his Sisters House somewhere in Sindh & other family members of Ahl-e-Bait are at house of daughter of the King of Multan that was the real reason why Muhammad Bin Qasim Attached Alor or Aroe now modern City Rohi a old Capital City or Raja Chach & Raja Dahar, Muhammad Bin Qasim Claimed that Raja Dahar has Captured Muslim Women & He attacked Sindh to recover these women but these Women were given Asylum with matual cooperation of Imam Hussain a.s including Alafis & others supporters of Imam Hussain a.s to Sindh & Multan. That is the Reason that All three regions are full of Shism still Multan, Sukkur/Rohri & Hyderabad District Sukkur & Khairpur has a Majority of Shia Population in Census the reason the Emirs of Mir Talpurs Became Shia Muslims with effection of centuries workships of shia muslims in region, of Hyderabad, Khairpur

I belives agreed in that point you raised that the Baloch peoples are son of Hazrat Amir Hamza but not Son's Son but Daughter's Son Yes one of our Great Grand Parent who were with Hazrat Ali was married to the Daughter of Hazrat Amir Hamza he was also a brave & sincere solidier as Hazrat Amir Hamza & Imam Ali a.s at the time of battle history only narratted peoples who are Arab & some of Ajam persian iranians only not as much as Turkish & Kurdish etc they only mentioned names of Arabs & few persians only & in Kufa & Madain thousands of tribes settled during the reign of Imam Ali a.s Imam Hassan a.s

Our parents were ordered to hide the dead body of Imam Ali a.s because all arab world were against him and they want to burn the dead body of Imam Ali a.s so he wished his dead body must be hide by unknow person who is non-arab & belongs to area which is miles away from arabs he said my grave must be unkonw to the nation until further orders from my family so sixth Imam, Imam Jaffar - e - Sadiq ordered our Great Grand Paren Al-Jammal Jarwar Ghizni Marri Baloch to construct a shrine on the burriel place of Imam Ali a.s in Near murder place somewhere in Najaf now it is called Masjid - e - Ali Najaf Iraq, where Hazrat Adam & Hazrat Noah are already burried

We the Jarwar Marri Baloch are the first tribe who embraced Islam very first into the baloch nation & Channa is the first tribe who embraced Islam first in Sindhi Nation, Channa became muslims on sword of Muhammad Bin Qasim after the attack to Capital of Raja Dahar in Arore & the City Jarwar now currently a town committe in District Ghotki a living place of our Great Grand Parents at the reign of Raja Dahar was destroyed thousands of Baloch Muslim Women were captured including Sindhi Hindu Women were sold out in open Arab markets & made a revenge so called Captured women who were here on asylum with the permission of Imam Hussain a.s including Alafis and other tribes

Yes this is true that our Great Grand Nani the Daughter of Hazrat Amir Hamza were with Syeda trip to Kufa Towards Medina she used to go to Karbala a place of Shahdaat-e-Imam Hussain a.s & our Great Grand Nani asked her why you always come here in that desert area and cry so far she replied this is the place where whole my family will be murdered by to protect & strengthening the Islam then our Great Grand Nani asked her if all will be beheaded then who will pray for us and cry on that sad demise Bibi Pak replied there will be a Great Nation from your children and will cry for my children and will spread this tragidy to the world