View Single Post
Old Friday, September 19, 2008

Surmount is a jewel in the roughSurmount is a jewel in the roughSurmount is a jewel in the rough

@ Chaudray12

Choudry Sabb it is crystal clear that I said that it is good one but one should join an academy and latter on, I told you the benefits of joining of an academy. Then I told you experience of one of my teacher who advised me that one should not disclose that one studied through an academy.

Uniform Syllabus means that The Tutors at academy has made a syllabus for students which won't bother them (students) by thinking that 'what to study and what to not?'

Discussion with experienced (who has experience in teaching to CSS Aspirants) teachers. Discussion means sharing knowledge, which ain't just share but divides itself.

Educational Environment means that every one in academy would be intended to study so there would be an environment.

Group Study is closer to discussion.

Quote:
what a new one choose or what is better for one for his future please?
One should join an academy, in my opinion. But I don't mean to say that after joining, one should feel ease and should not study on self basis.

Thanks for asking

What else???
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Surmount For This Useful Post:
Amina Gilaani (Saturday, November 30, 2013), Chauhdary12 (Saturday, September 20, 2008), Nosheen Bukhari (Saturday, December 17, 2011), rizwanulhassanrind (Thursday, October 04, 2012)