View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 20, 2008
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: For the year 2007Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 3,082 Times in 760 Posts
Sureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to all

1. Name: Suresh lasi

2. Nick Name: Sonny

3. Qualification: Graduate (awaiting for dual master`s degrees accomplishment)

4. Date of Birth: 18th December

5. Aim in life: To attain the acme of my profession and make my dreams true. In other aspect, Success is a sole aim of my life.

6. Hobby: Hmmm... long list of avocations such as hanging out with buddies, reading books, listening music, traveling, watching movies, playing football & cricket, sketching and many many more.

7. You Hate: Brrrr....Over attitude

8. You Trust: I believe in Allah Almighty who is most merciful and beneficial. Even though people call him by distinguish names but the piety is remain same. He is always close to me. I feel the presence of him everywhere. I see him bolstering up and helping me in every race of life.

9. You Fear: Same as above. Else nothing can possess fear/threat to me. In the words of a quotation, "who has fear of Allah, will not be scared of anything and rest will tolerate the dread of everything".

10. Favourite Books: God Father by Mario Pozo, The Davinci code and Digital fortress by Dan Brown, The Appeal by John Grisham

11. Favourite Place: Lasbella (The fragrance of sand which I`d never feel anywhere else)

12. Favourite Relation: When we talk about the relation, First thing struck to mind is Blood relation but I prefer the relation of Friendship over it coz It`s the relation of hearts rather than blood. We choose friends according to our will.

13. Favourite Dress: Kameez-shalwar

14. Favourite Politician: Adolf Hitler (only mass fighting against all allies power)

15. Favourite Dish: Chinese and Italian cuisine after our Native food

16. Favourite Colour: Black and White

17. Favourite Hero: Arnold Schwarzenegger and Amitabh Bachan

18. Favourite Heroine: Nargis dutt (Mother India)

19. Favourite Singer (Male): Nusrat fateh ali khan

20. Favourite Singer (Female): Lata mangeshker

21. Favourite time in 24 hours: Early Morning when the rising sun fore the sight.

22. Favourite weather: Obviously rainy weather when the tiny drops make the whole world on its way.

23. Favourite Subject: Economics (though it`s a riddle to majority)

24. Define life in three words: Struggle, Dream & Destiny

25. Your three wishes: Success, success & success

26. Your Ideal Moderator, Why? Mashallah, All moderators are doing their job perfectly. Since it`s about ideal mod, I can vote for my three fellows Argus, Leonidas and Last Island. why, It`s unquestionable in their case.

27. Your Ideal Member, Why? I always admire our all honourable CSPs, veteran and conducive members. They spare their precious time for accomodating members.

28. Which thing attracts you in cssforum? CSS Forum is only platform for aspirants. Members are so meticulous regarding the need of eachother. It would have become impossible to consult devoid of the forum.

29. If you were President of Pakistan: I had thrown all flagrant landlords out who spread depravity.

30. Your Ideal Personality: Vito Carleone

31. What can you do for Pakistan? Everything and Nothing. If we will be steadfast to own profession, We might be contributing more than enough. A single mass can`t change the fate of all folks untill all persist for the great change.

32. How you express your success? Hard work conquers all

33. If you face G.W.Bush, your reaction: How long will you poke your nose between our internal affairs.

34. If you met Prevez Musharaf: I`ll give him respect as a dynamic leader. Though he made inconsequential mistakes but i do respect him from the core of my heart. His allies were nefarious but his intentions for Pak-first were honest.

35. Do you love someone? Yes I do. No one else but my parents.

36. Are you talkative? Somehow I`m garrulous coz i never loose my confidence where I have to divulge my capabilities. Nevertheless I abhor to beat the bushes.

37. You pray every time: Yes, I do pray everytime whether I bore lamentation or enthusiasm.

38. Say something about yourself in a paragraph:
je m'appelle suresh lasi. je suis pakistanaise et j` habite karachi. je suis`etudiantede I`universite de IBA. Ma date de naissance est le dix-huit decembre 1986 et je suis le Sagittaire. je parle l`anglais et Urdu, Anglais et j`apprends le Français. je suis expressif, passionne et devoue a mon travail. Mon livre prefere est God Father par ๓αяi๏ ρ๏z๏. je dois aller au travail dans une compagnie multinationale et réussir CSS. l'aimé écouter la musique. je t'adore tout.

tchao et à bientôt !

Allah Nagheban,

Last edited by Sureshlasi; Saturday, September 20, 2008 at 03:00 PM.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sureshlasi For This Useful Post:
Cant think straight (Sunday, September 21, 2008), Cosmic_libertine (Wednesday, August 05, 2009), Faryal Shah (Sunday, September 21, 2008), Last Island (Saturday, September 20, 2008), marwatone (Sunday, September 21, 2008), Naveed_Bhuutto (Sunday, April 27, 2014), Predator (Monday, September 22, 2008), prestigious (Monday, December 19, 2011), Princess Royal (Saturday, September 20, 2008), Saqib Riaz (Friday, August 07, 2009), Surmount (Wednesday, September 24, 2008)