Thread: PSP Benefits
View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sarmad Rafique is on a distinguished road

Dear Sir Tahir (ASP)

I really like the way you answer the questions....and I am impressed from your education as well…Nice! Couple of weeks back I came up with bunch of queries, hope u all remember who participated?

Well, I have decided to go for MBA first and then CSS inshAllah...but I have comment and question on your statement “after retirement as CSP, a CA holder can have sound future as well". I put it in the perspective of MBA….

1) Can MBA help to join some company or bank to work with (After getting retired from CSS)? another thing that I always think about Police officers that I have seen lot of political influence within this....like unethical and illegal demands of CMs and Nazims during election days to DPOs.. And if one does not comply with, he gets transferred or suffers his due promotions. (Who is Nazim to direct a DPO? Is he a CSP officer? How much an ASP or DPO is autonomous then?) Up to what extent this rumor or u can say my observation is right?

2) After how many years CSS officer (in Police) gets promoted? And I have heard that age limit is extended up to 30 years to attempt for CSS... Is it right?

3) Up to what extent my MBA can help me in the exam of CSS, means to qualify it?

I think I have asked more then I should but I want to get rid of my confusion thru u brothers and sisters on this group...

All members especially ASPs and police officers are warmly requested to answer…+ Mr. SURMOUNTz opinion is awaited…
Best Regards,
SARMAD RAFIQUE
The Following User Says Thank You to Sarmad Rafique For This Useful Post:
Surmount (Friday, June 05, 2009)