View Single Post
Old Sunday, March 12, 2017

ali ak is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushra Arsalan View Post
Ali ak
Which book u referred for fast study of Int Law?

Well it was 'Assignments on Public INternational Law by Khurram Amir Qureshi of University Book Corener Urdu bazar'
It was more like an outline of each topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajbach View Post
To be honest Im quiet jealous of Mr. Ali's ability. Covering IL in 8 hours, which is by far one of the most technical theoriticsl subjects in the syllabus, what with all the treaties, their inherent elements, principles, historical foundations. One should not assume that mere analytical skills and prowess can make one take IL's exam very easily, even the most mundane sounding questions, like sources of IL which may in one's consideration amount to something like precedents, have very technical and historical facts behind it. Good for Ali to have aced this exam in 8 hours' prep, but I doubt the same will work for any, I repeat any one else.
Thank u for ur kind words sir, but that is the exact point. This paper didnt demanded the kind of knowledge u have mentioned.

But even if Paper was difficult, i dont think they would have asked us to write a note on how a particular treaty was formed. When they link IL with contempory issues, u just need main points of a treaty to apply that on a given issue.