View Single Post
Old Sunday, March 12, 2017

akkk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aminshah101 View Post
Dear, first of all, I am totally unable to understand what you want to say in this message but your tone is quite offensive to me.

Secondly, where did I say that you have criticized me? I simply said I have responded this earlier and reiterated my opinion time and again. You have every right to disagree with me but absolutely no right to force your idea on me.

Thirdly, I have responded to this "response to the second statement" time and again on the previous posts in this thread.

Lastly, I posted my outline upon request of many other respected members on this forum for information purpose, not for evaluation and persistent public comments.

I never said mine is an ideal/model outline for the said Essay. There are people who were and are better than me and can write classy Essays.

Even I don't have so spare time to respond the same thing again and again and eventually replying to other's perceptions.

So instead of bashing at a mature, respected and public forum without even understanding the sense and essence of a message, it is more appropriate to first go through the thread and contents rather than jumping to conclusions on one's assumptions.

As stated earlier, I wrote a sentence in each point regarding what would have been likely if they opted to be a conformist.

Not resorting to conformism = Being controversial

Can you answer a query of mine?

Doesn't controversy stems out when you refuse to be a conformist? e.g. Iblees refusing to bow before Adam?

If you guys agree, I think you've got my answer. If not, it is not going to change my Essay now

First of all you ask question from me as Doesn't controversy stems out when you refuse to be a conformist? e.g. Iblees refusing to bow before Adam?

i only ask question from you that whether you discussed second point of essay and you simply give answer yes i discussed second part of essay.But your comment clearly represent that you taken its negatively.If you didn't taken its negativetly then you don't asked question from me.Your outline clearly represent that you didn't discussed second part of essay as you say you discussed then this discussion end.Now you give wrong shape to my comment by saying that your tone looking offensive to me.