View Single Post
Old Sunday, March 12, 2017

akkk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aminshah101 View Post
Dear, first of all, I am totally unable to understand what you want to say in this message but your tone is quite offensive to me.

Secondly, where did I say that you have criticized me? I simply said I have responded this earlier and reiterated my opinion time and again. You have every right to disagree with me but absolutely no right to force your idea on me.

Thirdly, I have responded to this "response to the second statement" time and again on the previous posts in this thread.

Lastly, I posted my outline upon request of many other respected members on this forum for information purpose, not for evaluation and persistent public comments.

I never said mine is an ideal/model outline for the said Essay. There are people who were and are better than me and can write classy Essays.

Even I don't have so spare time to respond the same thing again and again and eventually replying to other's perceptions.

So instead of bashing at a mature, respected and public forum without even understanding the sense and essence of a message, it is more appropriate to first go through the thread and contents rather than jumping to conclusions on one's assumptions.
If you don't want comment on your post then i didn't comment.I understand your comment and i give reply to your comment.So don't give wrong shape to my comment.You asked question therefore i give example of jews.Any one can understand my comment.