Thread: PSP Benefits
View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 25, 2008
35th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason:

tahirauf is on a distinguished road
Default @ Zaheer Kassana

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaheerkissana
TAHIR Sahab, I went thru ur profile, u are CA and then u went for CSS. Its strange. If not mind, have you finished F module / all modules of CA or just at start of CA u changed idea and went for CSS. Becaze with full CA and after that CSS , may be ur age would be near to limit of 28/30 for CSS. Overall , its very encouraging and congratulating work.
Well...Zaheer, as u have already visited my profile and seen that I am CA and CA means qualified Chartered Accountant,others who do not pass write "CA-Finalist"

I don'nt know whom are you talking about who qualify at age of 28-30...as far I am concerned i joined CA after my Fsc (17 years of age) did my BA (private) during my CA and qualified when i was 23 1/2 years of age...yes i took CSS exam when i was'nt qualified,passed my BFD paper during my CTP. I am not sure what people are you talking about who qualify at age of 28,may be they don't have anything else to do in life expect doing CA...and remember being a CSP officer is way ahead of being a CA..No comparison infact.