View Single Post
Old Monday, March 20, 2017

Miraj Awaan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naveed_Bhuutto View Post
Dear Aspirants,

Its already been 4 years now. All my sympathies are with those who deserved to pass but failed. Let these guys who are like you and me sail this time as they had done all the handwork to be in that list ov 227; let another PCS be announced and Let's give it a try again, rather than asking those who passed with all hardships; spending 4 years ov their precious Adulthood to go through this hectic process, to come back again and compete with you, just because you and I were competent enough and we did not qualify?

Somehow, We The People of Sindh (and especially the youth), have to understand the fact, that these qualified 227 ones are at least better than Us. I am calling them better because I can’t call them Lucky after all the hardship they had gone through in last week or so.

My Request to all the endeavoring youth of Sindh is to let us support their cause this time; to make sure that same thing don’t happen to you or any one else who qualify the next time. Allegations had aways been there but qualifying is the most difficult part. Let's not set this trend to declare all the hard work of 4 longs years null and void with just a single stroke ov pen.

I request all those aspirants to appeal and force Judicial Court, Government and SPSC for announcing next PCS without wasting any other time, rather than declaring the previous one null and void. If someone is a culprit and there are proof, that the means of nepotism and favoritism had been used; that particular person shud not only be declared ineligible but he shall be punished according to the rules and laws of this country so that no one should even dare to malign these kind ov exams as these exams are the only hope for middle class and poor families.

I request honorable Supreme Court of Pakistan to Please revisit this decision as this will do no good but lead the youth ov Sindh into the state ov anarchy and chaos.

Regards,
Naveed Bhutto
Thank you sir, and remember us in your dua.
The Following User Says Thank You to Miraj Awaan For This Useful Post:
Naveed_Bhuutto (Monday, March 20, 2017)