View Single Post
Old Monday, March 20, 2017
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,879 Times in 593 Posts
Naveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenboat View Post
Sir Naveed bhuttu with due respect if a candidate secures 87 in Sindhi general and overall 600 plus in written but failed in Sindhi, what is his fault to be failed in Sindhi delibratly? Have you ever imagined what feelings are the candidate whose all effort is null and void. We have strong sympathy with those who passed on merit and we endorse it.But it would be sheer injustice to those who were failed in Sindhi. The trust deficit will prevail in days to come, no matter the judicial review gests resumed.
  • @Greenboat.... I am sure you and many other bright guys like you on this forum will do very good in their Life but believe me CCE 2013 was not the only option.
  • Son of Chairman scored 675 but yet he failed Interview with mere 59 marks.
  • I scored 600 Plus twice in CSS but that doesn't makes me a qualifier.
  • Symapthies alone won't do anything as I am afraid if the CCE Exam happens again; This will become a Trend and next time it might be You and Me being punished for working more harder among 9000 plus candidate who applied for this exam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitehulk View Post
This leniency will encourage corrupt mafia to do more corruption. people will be bold to invest further on SPSC jobs .
Catch those who are Culprits & Corrupt rather than slaughtering the fate ov most talented youth of Sindh.

Quote:
Such negligence is disappointment for me. we have been neglecting such social issues since 1947. This is why this nation is drowning in the ocean of problems .
Re-test will be even more disastrous and will set a new trend ov getting every competent exam null and void every time.

Quote:
I will rather say let deserving candidates get SECOND CHANCE for the sake of poor and needy students . In future , no one will suffer.
yes , culprits must be punished who played with the future of deserving candidates.
Can you imagine 4 years of hard work and dedication being frittered. I wish if all this could have been that easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraj Awaan View Post
Thank you sir, and remember us in your dua.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunatic bird View Post
Thank u Naveed sir!
I have already read these lines of urs on facebook in our support.U have truely sketched our ffeelings.

Yes we are not lucky.We have been passing through a trauma since this judgement has been anounced.Its very unfortunate when even ur success can't make ur parents happy.Our families have been facing this pain too.Failure at the stage of screening, written or final allocation would have caused less pain than what we are in today.

@ All others
Perhaps it would be futile to say u guys to pray for us because u people have already found ur success in our failure .But I dont want to quit so easily because i know i am fighting for my rights.I am fighting against a system which has snatched away smiles of my parents.Some force is trying to rob me of something which i have earned myself.It is difficult for me to surrender. Owing to our struggle we are receiving threats, our facebook ids and pages were hacked and blocked today.Had we been so influential this wouldnt have happened with us.This has encouraged us to still resist those evil forces which donot want meritorious youth to occupy the seats in bureaucracy.
Regards
@Miraj Awaan, Lunatic bird and all other Qualifiers,

My all the best wishes are with you guys coz I have seen the most deserving candidates from Sindh passing this time.

Don't give up and Allah will help you with your cause.

Good Luck
Lunatic bird (Tuesday, March 21, 2017), Miraj Awaan (Tuesday, March 21, 2017)