View Single Post
Old Friday, March 31, 2017

Whitehulk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by akkk View Post

whitehulk Friend i already give comment on your outline that your outline is missing main theme of topic.But outline doesn't give view that you are failed in essay.It depends upon material.If you provide relevant material by considering main theme of topic.Then insha ALLAH you will passed exam.So don't worry,It depends upon examiner.Hope for best.We are not here to decide pass or fail of you in exam.Now i am presenting my instance why i considered these war as holy war.Holy war are those war which is fought for religious purposes.Ghazwa badr,khandaq all are pure holy war as there is no political element in these war.But war of modern era are also a holy war.I give evidences to prove my point.I didn't give evidences that never exist.For example i give evidences in ttp war as during era of nawaz sharif,government are agreed on negotiation with ttp in march 2014 but ttp scholar imposed sharia so negotiation failed.After attack on jinnah international airpot in june 2014 war again started and still continue so we called its holy war as it is due to imposed of sharia by ttp on basis of sword.Similar case for and india.If there is no relgious difference and all of hindu accept islam then this war automatically end.But religious difference are exploited by political parties specially bjp which is fanatic hindu party whose member narendra modi also involved in gujrat killing of 2002 revealed by his one of his associate babu bajrangi and this war is not end.In every war holy element is present and if holy element is present we cann't neglect these holy element.modern war are not pure holy war but still we can called its holy war.There are alot of thing which i dicussed to prove my point that exist in reality.That is why i again repeated to those people who only concentrate on english but neglect knowledge got nothing when essay of such type is asked in exam that required strong analytical skill as well as knowledge so first priority is given to knowledge and then given importance to english.That is reason english essay is difficult.It is not difficut due to english but it is difficult as you proved your stance without diverting from topic and this required knowlege and full command over optional as well as compulsory topic specially islamiat,current affair and affair.
brother thank you . you are right that the main idea is to prove stance as modern wars are really holy war. hence i tried to give the examples of holiness of modern wars in my outline.

i have not appeared in this exam and i just shared my idea on this topic.
The Following User Says Thank You to Whitehulk For This Useful Post:
akkk (Friday, March 31, 2017)