View Single Post
Old Friday, March 31, 2017
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Roll no. 13077

Thanked 1,135 Times in 364 Posts
hmkashif is on a distinguished road
Default Psychological Interview, Lahore Centre. March 31st (PMS '16)

1. Question on Professionalism and latest technology to solve issues (My Job related question)
2. Why Civil Service?
3. who’s your motivation?
4. Why over-protective for parents (about weakness)?
5. What would you if posted in Southern Punjab (Related to being Overprotective)?
6. You have been into Civil Service exams for past 4-5 years. Has it made you some different in terms of learning and experience?
7. Complete the joke (remained incomplete during day-1)
8. There's dearth of financial resources but they area you are posted in needs a school, needs overhauling of a govt hospital. How would you respond?
9. How would you raise your child as a father?
10. You are sitting with your female colleague in a restaurant, boys fix words at her. What would be your reaction?
11. How do your friends see you as a friend?
12. Do you get angry? If yes then how and to whom do you express it?
13. Who do you share your feelings with?
14. We have read almost everything about you, if you want to add something, please do.
15. If selected, how would you make your job professional and technologically driven?
16. If your son has a decision on a certain issue that’s no acceptable for you as a father. How would you deal with it?
17. How would you rate your confidence?

My interview with psychologists lasted about 18-20 minutes. I’m pretty satisfied given my past experience. Wishing you all a very best of luck for the final interview. Cheers!
BrianTheGooch (Sunday, October 01, 2017), CaprioMarucci (Tuesday, May 09, 2017), Imrankhan9876 (Friday, March 31, 2017), kaka88 (Friday, May 05, 2017)