View Single Post
Old Monday, April 03, 2017
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by szkhan05 View Post
according to sources, court has more than 100 evidences which is sufficient to make written exam null and void as their is no mechanism to filter out few deserved candidates and fires rest of the candidates.
Wish you all the best for re-exam and focus on your preparation as court was aware of this backlash thats why they have made the decision technically which is not able to be reviewed.
Feeling sorry for deserving candidates but its time to accept the reality.
Good luck.

Regards.
If the Honourable court had more than 100 evidences and there realy was no mechanism to filter out the deserving candidates then how come this figure was calculated that only 70 were on merit and the rest came through illegal means ? Where did this figure come from ?

Stop this false and baseless news that came from speculations and hearsay. If there is realy some proof about malpractice it should have been mentioned in the judgement and shown to the media but there is no mention of it just speculation all around us.

No more sharing CNICs of others on public forums. His CE-16 result doesn't necessarily mean he can not do better than that. I'm not defending anyone but I'm being realist here. Topper of CSS in one year fail in next year CE so on the basis of that they shouldn't be allowed to have their slot ? Right ? This logic as absurd as it possibly can be. Neither you nor I nor anyone else knows in what circumstances and and with how much prep he took CE-16 so unless you have any proof stop spreading speculations.

JazakAllah
Miraj Awaan (Monday, April 03, 2017)