View Single Post
Old Monday, April 03, 2017

Greenboat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by incounternable View Post
If the Honourable court had more than 100 evidences and there realy was no mechanism to filter out the deserving candidates then how come this figure was calculated that only 70 were on merit and the rest came through illegal means ? Where did this figure come from ?

Stop this false and baseless news that came from speculations and hearsay. If there is realy some proof about malpractice it should have been mentioned in the judgement and shown to the media but there is no mention of it just speculation all around us.

No more sharing CNICs of others on public forums. His CE-16 result doesn't necessarily mean he can not do better than that. I'm not defending anyone but I'm being realist here. Topper of CSS in one year fail in next year CE so on the basis of that they shouldn't be allowed to have their slot ? Right ? This logic as absurd as it possibly can be. Neither you nor I nor anyone else knows in what circumstances and and with how much prep he took CE-16 so unless you have any proof stop spreading speculations.

JazakAllah
Objection my Lord!

You said that in CSS, a candidate becomes topper in a year and right after next year he fails the CSS. Although he fails in only one or maximum in two subjects, not in All subjects like the guy who scored 37 overall and only passed the one subject, the rest 11 subjects are failed in CSS 2016.

If we apply this case to PCS exam 2015, my lord! with do you respect, do you really think a failure with 11 subjects in CSS with 37 score, can become a topper of CCE13 exam? Whereas the years are in meanwhile, even he could have done better in CSS 2016 since he stud among the toppers in CCE13!

My lord! Do you have answer to this question?
The Following User Says Thank You to Greenboat For This Useful Post:
Would be (Monday, April 03, 2017)