View Single Post
Old Thursday, April 06, 2017

Mr Ahmad is on a distinguished road
Smile its not advise its my way for preparation, just sharing with you folks, it might help

I would like to suggest, first of all read as much as you can, then sit down and apply Bloom’s Taxonomy to what have you actually read, there is a difference between reading something and understanding something, and try to understand the essance of essay writing, and at least write daily and make it your habit.
start using new words and every article or book or video you read or watch, note down the important and new words and then apply it your own writing. its not a rocket science it simply putting your ideas and perception in to words, once you are able to generate a unique point of view whenever some topic come to you, then you will be able to impress your examinee.

here are my few tips,
Do it with extreme focus, two hours of focused study is far better then 6 hour of study when you are nodding your head in to your smart phone or get distracted by something else.

Believe in yourself, without it forget it, if you don't believe in yourself you will never be able to clear it, period.

Download Audiobooks, install amazon audible, or use apple iBooks, read, read, read, listen, listen , listen, everyday, don't waste a single moment.

Learn the art of Writing, just go and grab some books written by Noam Chomsky or Russell, and learn the way they put things in to perspective so the reader can have a clear idea of whats in your mind.

Avoid controversial arguments and improve logical reasoning, and remember Quotations and references held a paramount difference.

Result should never be a question because all you can do is to work hard and by working hard i mean really really hard beating your self day and night, and learn for the sake of understanding, give it your best shot.

And keep yourself motivated by Praying and getting better from what you were yesterday, this is my second reply to a post on this forum and i hope for all of your success in every walk of life.

Last but not the Least, you all need to have strong nerves and absolute confidence in yourself, and read some psychological techniques and also read Robert Greene Books, that will give you an idea what i am talking about, its about your mental capabilities, in order to succeed and nail it.