View Single Post
Old Wednesday, April 12, 2017
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vito Scaletta View Post
i applied once in fpsc, but didnt appear in exam due to some reasons..i applied 2 times in kppsc but the tests haven't been conducted yet..
I don't know about KPKSC but in FPSC once you claim a domocile its going to remain the same and even if you change your domicile later and appear in CSS they will with-hold your result and your domicile will not be accepted.

Here is an excerpt from FPSC Guidelines for General Recruitment...Rules#7 section V

V.) The domicile claimed by a candidate and accepted by the Government at the time of first entry into Government
service shall be treated as final throughout his/her service career and no subsequent change in his/her domicile will
be recognized for the purpose of terms & conditions of his/her service including his/her allocation and liability to
transfer.

GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FPSC

JazakAllah

Last edited by incounternable; Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at 01:48 PM.