View Single Post
Old Saturday, April 15, 2017

sharp mind is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiddy Cud View Post
AOA i have cleared the interview of this job but at the time of interview the commanding officer said....'why dont you apply for commission' i said 'i thought i'll have the chance in the future i think' he replied 'its a misconception or better say lake of information and guidance' my question now is that really ??? if i want to apply for commission afterwards i mean after 2 3 years during the service bond of 6 years if i'll be allowed to do so. As i have the required masters degree with 3.86 cgpa ..... if so what will be the process and after how much time i'll be given this chance what about age my age is 26 now and the max age for applying commission is 30 in the education branch as spssc special purpose short services commission specified .....
after 6 years of service bond i'll be 32 years old ..... will they allow me then or will give any age relaxation .....thanks in advance im really in a fix.... i cant spend my whole life messing with this jco rank they gonna give me as an education instructor
When i was there for training at Peshawar Air Headquarter..
The OC (Officer Commanding) was also selected as instructor and later got full commissioned as Flight Lieutenant. Even, when i was resigning from PAF even that time they gave me same advice to me.
As far as bond is concerned, its only other than Forces. You can move and apply in any force like Army, Navy and PAF. You can not apply in any other civilian commission.
Hope it will clear you. And i am not authority please.. You can ask from other seniors and relatives.
kiddy Cud (Sunday, April 16, 2017)