View Single Post
Old Thursday, April 20, 2017

Ana Noor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Waqas Khan View Post
24 out of 32 ADs have joined.

44 out of 64 DADs have joined.

I have no information regarding how many have confirmed their seat but have not joined yet. I guess they will be hardly 3,4 for each post.

2 days back, on Tuesday, one of the training staff said that there are high chances of a second list. Yet he couldn't confirm anything. In my personal opinion, it might not be possible because the training has already started in full swing here at Police College Sihala and the notification of waiting list and their joining would take another 2 weeks which would not be a practically viable thing to do for the staff.

As far as any fishy thing in NAB is concerned, take my word dear, NAB is a truly professional organisation and everything is done following procedures. So there is no place for anything fishy. You people must visit NAB Karachi bureau personally along with the advertisement copy and screenshots of NTS result etc and ask about the posts. If you are not satisfied, you must contact the DG NAB Karachi. He will definitely look into the matter and respond positively.

Can you tell me the number of girls and boys in those twenty candidates of DAD??( 44/64) and also their domiciles