View Single Post
Old Friday, February 03, 2006

Hamid is on a distinguished road
Default Psychological Tests of CSS2005(Forum member)

PSYCHOLOGICAL TESTS

FIRST DAY

Its a two days process.On the very first day you have to
1.Submit your original documents of your qualifications etc.ID card, Domicile etc.

2.Then you have to fill up a Bio Data form followed by your financial perfoma.

3.Then you have to answer around 45 MCQ type questions in 45 minutes which are based to test your general reasoning power....

4.Then u are presented with a copy based on different set of figures (almost 60 questions) and u have to complete the series or in other words fill in the blanks with the correct figure.You are also again given 45 minutes to complete as many questions as you can.

5.Next you are given incomplete sentences like " I prefer honesty because......... " or "I wish........." You have to complete these sentences showing a positive approach .The time alloted is 8 minutes and there were almost 25 sentences to complete.

6.You have to choose true or false out of almost 20 sets of uncertain statemnets in 10 minutes.

7.Again you are presented with a form which carries questions concerning your personal life.... memorable events in your life,your 5 favourite books ,books which u have read about seerat-ul-Nabi, or by Quaid-i-Azam,Allama Iqbal , your favourite personalities etc.

8.Again you are given incomplete sentences and u have to complete them in 8 minutes.

9.Lastly you have to write 4 stories in just 20 minutes...5 minutes per story....and this year the stories were based on sentences like....."He was standing there and wondering............" You have to continue ahead from this line and in about 4 minutes you have to reach to a proper conclusion...

That's the end of first day......In between all these tests they give you a two brakes of 10 minutes.......

I guess i have mentioned all that comes in the tests of first day.....and have not forgotten something!!!!!!!!

SECOND DAY :

1.Group disscussion
Time alloted 15 minutes

You have to discuss an URDU topic with the members of your group.

2.Again you are given a topic in ENGLISH and in 15 minutes you have to discuss the topic and present your point of view .

The psychologists sitting at one corner of the room are there to watch you.And they note each and every candidate of the group quietly.What is his or her style,how she or he presents her points etc.

So care must be taken that you must act in a moderate manner.Listen to the other persons view point attentively,express yourself and never Interfere anyone if he or she is talking.As it goes in negative.You have to show you are cooperative and rational ....don't be agressive and always agree or diasagree gracefully.

3.Then comes command tasks.In it you are given a task or a problem which you have to solve or discuss it mutually with your group members.At that time you are supposed to be an officer and the others are supposed to be your colleagues.I was given the task of a Chairman of a council who was supposed to devise a criteria for transparently awarding the creative writers .

4.Finally at the end of the day you are interviewed by psychologists about your personal life...just a general chit chat !!!!

MEDICAL TESTS :

The medical tests are based on blood test reports,ESR,Chest Xray ,urine,hepatits B and C.....If you wear glasses then you also will have to get a latest perscription with you.

You have to take these reports on the day of medical check up alongwith you.There they also check your height,weight,ENT,etc.Just a general checkup they make and ultimately check your reports !!!!!

Courtesy--CSS2005 (Forum Member)

Last edited by Argus; Monday, October 09, 2006 at 02:36 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hamid For This Useful Post:
dr.taqi abass (Monday, February 02, 2009), Gulrukh (Saturday, December 03, 2011), Jalilkhan (Friday, December 02, 2011), Seemab (Tuesday, October 09, 2012)