View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 24, 2017

ADIL KHESHGI will become famous soon enoughADIL KHESHGI will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sara safi View Post
by the grace of Allah i have been selected for the office assistant post in establishment department.thanks to all all those members of this forum who guided me from time to time whenever i needed help.now once again i need help from the senior members plz tell me about perks and privileges of this post so that it would be easy for me to decide as i am already BS 16 teacher..
First of all, I would like to congratulate you, then I would like to shed some light on the post you've qualified for: 1. It's a clerical post but with better future prospects in terms of promotion. 2. There's a special allowance permissible for the Secretariat Employees with a high Basic Pay than the other government employees draw from the Provincial Ketty. 3. It's an administrative and exacting/exhausting job. 4. It's a good job in terms of grooming opportunities and mental training. There are many lady OAs working in the secretariat, you should consult them for making a cool and calcultaive decision. Good luck!
sara safi (Wednesday, May 24, 2017)