View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 24, 2017

ADIL KHESHGI will become famous soon enoughADIL KHESHGI will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadia Wazir View Post
And a friend of mine says that office assistants will get the powers of an assistant commissioner once they are promoted to bs-17
Well, your friend is wrong! It may take some some 6-8 years for an OA to be promoted to the status of a superintendent, then after serving for some 4-5 years in that capacity, s/he may get the status of a Section Officer (becoming a part of the erstwhile Secretariat Group). But yes, those who've got strong connections can get field assigments too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sara safi View Post
but the question is how long will it take for OA to get promoted to bs 17..i am also worried about residence as i am not from peshawar..
Don't worry about that part. Get married and get yourself shifted to Peshawar for good as there won't be any transfers from the Civil Secretariat to any other field districts lol (pun intended).
sara safi (Thursday, May 25, 2017)