View Single Post
Old Monday, June 19, 2017

A Zeee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saira khattak View Post
I am interested in criminology but i don,t have any idea about law,which i guess is part of its syllabus,i don,t like law infact so thts why i m confused between philosophy nd criminology...plz someone guide who know about these two subjects
Criminology is no doubt a very high scoring subject and one can even fetch 90 marks in it. On the other hand Philosophy is not that scoring and there is a snowball chance of crossing 70. Criminology is law kind of subject and to score well one must learn at least few law sections which requires cramming but not too many like other law subjects. You need to quote examples whenever required and real law cases examples are more credible in law subjects. Other examples are also fine. Subject is very interesting. Philosophy on the other hand is considered as less interesting and very dry subject. Better to go through syllabus and past papers of past two years and then decide.
You need to decide according to your interest, aptitude and scoring trend. Choose wisely.
The Following User Says Thank You to A Zeee For This Useful Post:
Saira khattak (Tuesday, June 20, 2017)