View Single Post
Old Monday, June 19, 2017

Anum Zara is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenboat View Post
1. Division of powers and separation of powers are different to each other. Division of power can be national integration but you can not resemble it to the US constitution.

3. Minority interests are ensured in some cases not overall.

Still some important ponts are missing, though it is a good attempt.
Thank you for pointing out mistakes.
I think division of power is totally related here. From where I have studied, It was written on at least 4 sources and the material under the heading was totally related and justified.
About minority interests yes they are insured. I agree it is not insured entirely but it is better ensured than other kinds of systems. So, Point is relevant and one just need to write convincing material under the heading.

Yes I totally agree that many points are missing but I have included only those points which I thought are important. Also ten headings are more than enough because there were others part of the questions which were needed to be answered. Many headings can be added.
I had got email request to share these points that is why I have shared. Many have written it by relating it with 2016 election but In my opinion question was totally general. I have prepared notes of all questions of last exam and they are detailed ones. In these notes I have tried to relate the headings by giving examples from history. For example it is one of demerits of American Electoral Collage system that the favorite candidate of majority of Americans may not get elected. I have related it with 2016 election. I may have written name of heading a little wrong I accept but the material I have written under heading is pretty relevant.

I will try to share all here and like to get criticizing comments from you. Thank you.