View Single Post
Old Friday, June 30, 2017

Anum Zara is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelnut View Post
AOA sir,
Firstly if you keep FSP on first and PAS on second, you can never get PASS,as merit for PAS closes before FSP.
Secondly, there's nothing wrong with having a motivation and having clear aims from beginning of journey but my advice is to submit this order as it is. As you will get a chance later to give your final preferences when inshaAllah you have cleared written. Then you can ask around seniors and everyone. For now, focus on preparation. Best of luck
I also have a query. You have mentioned that if someone keeps FSP as her 1st preference she will not get allocation in PAS because merit of PAS closes before FSP. I have ambiguity about it. If some one keeps FSP as 1st priority and merit of PAS does not get close before FSP , will she will get PAS if she is on merit or not because technically if FSP is first preference is FSP and merit of PAS closes before FSP she will be automatically not considered for PAS as she is not on merit for that. Do they not consider a person at all whose 1st priority was FSP for PAS even she is on merit?