View Single Post
Old Monday, October 27, 2008
35th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: 19th positon 2006Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

ihs has a spectacular aura aboutihs has a spectacular aura aboutihs has a spectacular aura about

24th oct., 2008
certificates distribution ceremony was held, followed by buffet dinner & BOLAN NIGHT……. Our parents attended the ceremony and felt proud of us………
in bolan night, special balochi dish……. Sajji……… was presented alongwith other delicious foods……… the hallmark of the event was typical balochi dance…….. chaap……… many singers performed in it including nephew of nusrat fateh ali khan….

25th oct., 2008
governor NWFP, awais ghani, delivered a speech and distributed awards…… Muhammad Ali Khan of i.tax was declared best probationer of 35th ctp….. he really deserved……. This was followed by hi-tea and photograph. Every one got clearance from the academy, relinquished the charge ( except DMGans, coz they don’t relinquish the charge) and moved out. This mark was the end of 35th common training programme.

35th ctp khatam ho gye……. 7th jan-25th oct., 2008………… one of the most memorable and once in a lifetime experience 4 me……….. we r sharing sms of anamnesis now a days………..wonderful friendships, excellent working relationships, colourful events, diverse academics, and so on……… I shall never forget my stay at CSA.
my stp will start on 3rd nov 2008.
I tried 2 ascertain u ppl about the activities of our ctp & hope u enjoyed that too….. I missed 2 mention “ all Pakistan mushaira” which was another very colourful event of our ctp……………
PRAYING 4 U 2 JOIN CSA
IHS
aj khan (Monday, August 03, 2009), Almaas Ruby (Tuesday, August 18, 2009), ehsan ullah shahzad (Monday, August 17, 2009), Emoemar (Saturday, March 21, 2009), ramzanali (Monday, October 27, 2008), Sultan Rahi (Wednesday, November 10, 2010), Zaid Lodhi (Saturday, September 21, 2013)