Thread: Advice Needed
View Single Post
Old Friday, July 07, 2017

white leopard will become famous soon enoughwhite leopard will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by arunkhatwani View Post
Hi Seniors!

please help me weather to opt App Math and Pure Math, or i should go for other optional subjects. i have engineering background and i have seen the past paper of App Math and i am able to do the 40% section, but i am unable to attempt the remaining portion of App Math, and even don't have any idea about the pure math .. but as i have engineering background, i can manage to learn these topics. but the thing in which i am confuse is that everyone is suggesting that not to opt Math because it is not that much scoring and one should avoid this subject because the passing ratio is not that much high.

so kindly suggest me that weather i should opt Math or i should go for other subjects.

thanks
Brother dont opt Applied Math. You will have to consume 2-3 dedicated months for its preparation. For only 100 marks, i will not recommend, even you are good or interested or whatever.