View Single Post
Old Monday, July 17, 2017
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2017 - Roll no. 16770

fawadhash is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by trotsky59 View Post
If someone wants to attack the topic statement than he should adopt the perspective of first wave and second wave feminist movement and in case of defense of topic statement, one should highlight the issues raise in third wave.
Thank you very much for your reply. I didn't mention third wave feminism or any wave for that matter. I just said that because the overall goal of feminism is positive to achieve equality of women, to empower them, to improve their health, education, economic clout etc it should be considered an issue of third world. I discussed that reason it is not considered an issue in third world is because of misconceptions, religious reasons, economic conditions, etc. While saying that, I did mention that not all the ideas of feminism are suitable for implementation(like third wave feminism) but its overall goal is positive for third world and we can mold ideas of feminism according to our cultural conditions. I mentioned that implementing feminist ideas that are compatible with our religion and culture will improve economic health, political participation, and conditions of a family that serves as building block of society.

This pretty much sums up my essay and about as much as I can remember accurately. I am hesitant to keep adding details that I couldn't have possibly mentioned in the paper because that would mean that I am exaggerating. Looking forward to your comment on this. Thank you again.