View Single Post
Old Monday, July 17, 2017
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2017 - Roll no. 16770

fawadhash is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by saniam View Post
Okay so you did not gave much of a thesis statement but you made your point clear. Anyways your main point looks relevant. I wanted to attempt this essay, but i could not comprehend the basic statement of essay - the word 'really' was creating confusion for me. Nonetheless i like your systematic approach. I admire trotsky59's perspective of feminism waves, these were excellent points. Did you discuss 3rd world feminism in the light of economic, social and political issues? If so then your essay looks excellent. Best of luck
Thank you very much for your evaluation Saniam.
Unfortunately, I didn't discuss third world feminism as such but instead kept focusing on how feminist ideas in general are suitable, or necessary, for third world. The reasons feminism is not considered seriously, how to tackle these and how tackling these will be useful for third world. I did mention social, economic, political reasons feminism in not taken seriously, how to overcome these issues and social, and political, economic, social benefits that would be acquired from considering feminism a third world issue.
farooqkhan345 (Wednesday, July 19, 2017)