View Single Post
Old Thursday, July 20, 2017

San Sufi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by trotsky59 View Post
This is a good attempt but always try to make your precis more effective.

1)Don't repeat the phrase of main paragraph instead of writing "some years ago" write " few years back" simply re-phrase the sentence by using synonyms.

2) Use parallel structure of sentence to make it more effective. Instead of writing " Ishmael, in want of money, and due to disinterest in the world, decided to go on a sea voyage" write " Ishmael, due to want of money and disillusioned by world decided to ....." In same manner instead of writing " It was his way of escaping from financial woes, sorrow, depression and fear of death" write " It was his way of escaping from financial woes, worldly sorrows, psychotic depressions and death anxiety"

3) Avoid grammatical mistakes
"similar to that of" is correct of usage

Sir, a bundle of thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule and writing a detailed answer to my post. I have been on the forum for many months but, it is very rare that a senior especially, a qualified CSP like you respondes to queries of juniors. I really appreciate that and hope that you will continue this practice in future. ��

This forum is in dire need of people like you.

I have noted my mistakes which, you have pointed out and will avoid their repetition in future.