View Single Post
Old Tuesday, August 08, 2017

akkk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad Shujahat View Post
Seniors Please evaluate my essay outlines on feminism which i attempted in css 2017 . I have written what i could recall. positive criticism is welcome
BR
1. Introduction
2. Operationalizing constructs/concepts
a. feminism (theory and achievement)
b.(Third world (using the concept of development by IR, third second and
first worlds were explained in terms of definition and examples)
c. issue
d. what does this topic mean?
3.History of feminism
a. First Wave (definition scope and achievements with time period)
b. Second Wave
c. Third Wave
4. arguments
a. Common feminist problems in "all worlds" (harassment, glass ceiling etc)
b. UN focus and the organizations
c. Inclusion of gender equality, as a SDG goal, for all countries of the world)
d. Focus of the Third wave of feminism/postmodern feminism
5.Opposing arguments
a. Focusing only on the history and proposition of the second wave of feminism (only on white-women)
b. Availability of more rights like education
Mechanisms in first world to address issues of feminism
6.Countering the opposing arguments
a. Mechanisms to address the feminists issues in the Thirld world
b. Information influence theory
Applying information influence theory to counter the argument to
those who focus only on second wave of feminism
7. Conclusion

feminism is not really a third world issue is totally different topic.Every time topic is given in which you discussed condition of third world countries like women empowerment,social economic condition of women ,gender equality.But this time paper setter directly give topic from first world countries.This question already give cue that this problem is exist in third world countries now you discussed first world countries feminism whose feminist always argued that this problem is exist in third world countries.But third feminism not only protect woman from harrasment,rape but they also give much freedom to women by allowing them in prostitution,allowing of sex with other men.Some of third world feminist even claim that prostitution is symbol of women empowerment.You discussed that by giving so much freedom to women rape is common as there is no need of hijab.If you want to read report on rape in united state then you find its on net.They only hit islamic countries that give all right to women even before feminist.However as lack of knowledge of islam and injustice in pakistan these laws is not followed that formed in parliment.I discussed more about this topic in my outline.But main purpose of this topic you wrong the claim of feminist who claim that these problem is only exist in third world countries.It is also argumentative essay.
you didn't adreessed topic in your outline.However in some point you discussed topic like
Common feminist problems in "all worlds" (harassment, glass ceiling etc)

Focusing only on the history and proposition of the second wave of feminism (only on white-women)
this is also valid point in which you discussed that third world feminsim discussed problem of all races of women while second world feminism only give importance to white women especially exclusion of black women now they himself discrimintate women in their feminist theories on basis of races.How they talk about right of women.
Overall you discussed many irrevalent thing.Best of luck for result.
The Following User Says Thank You to akkk For This Useful Post:
Muhammad Shujahat (Wednesday, August 09, 2017)