View Single Post
Old Friday, August 11, 2017

RMKamran will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urwa Imran View Post
AOA Guyz i am going to appear in CSS 2018. I need help in selection of my optional subjects.
i have chose following subjects from each group. Kindly guide which subject should i opt and their scoring trend.
Group 1: Accountancy and auditing/computer science
Group 2: Physics
Group 3: Public Administration
Group 4: History of pak ind/islamic history
Group 5: i cant select any from group 5
Group 6: International law
Group 7: Journalism/psychology/sociology
i really need guidance. i will be really thankful to you.
Thanks in advance.
Walikum Salam,

Choose subjects wisely. While doing so, take into account your qualification, aptitude and most importantly, the scoring trend. Besides, it is important to have know-how of the following things:

So far Group 1 is concerned, Int'l relations holds an imperative position among the combination of 200 subjects. The very subject helps in essay and current affairs. Besides, it has a good blend with int'l law has a due to having a couple of similar topics. The length of time that would be invested on accounting and auditing yield nothing for other subjects whereas int'l relations will surely compensate in other subjects.

Physics is not a scoring subject. Neither does journalism. Between psychology and sociology I the latter one is a good choice owing to its short and easy to cover syllabus.

Public ad is a good subject and can be helpful in essay, current and Pakistan affairs.

Indo-Pak history is fine.

Select and finalise them wisely.

Good luck.
Stay blessed.