View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 16, 2017

akkk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawadhash View Post
Thank you very much for your reply. I didn't mention third wave feminism or any wave for that matter. I just said that because the overall goal of feminism is positive to achieve equality of women, to empower them, to improve their health, education, economic clout etc it should be considered an issue of third world. I discussed that reason it is not considered an issue in third world is because of misconceptions, religious reasons, economic conditions, etc. While saying that, I did mention that not all the ideas of feminism are suitable for implementation(like third wave feminism) but its overall goal is positive for third world and we can mold ideas of feminism according to our cultural conditions. I mentioned that implementing feminist ideas that are compatible with our religion and culture will improve economic health, political participation, and conditions of a family that serves as building block of society.

This pretty much sums up my essay and about as much as I can remember accurately. I am hesitant to keep adding details that I couldn't have possibly mentioned in the paper because that would mean that I am exaggerating. Looking forward to your comment on this. Thank you again.

feminism is not really a third world issue is totally different topic.Every time topic is given in which you discussed condition of third world countries like women empowerment,social economic condition of women ,gender equality.But this time paper setter directly give topic from first world countries.This question already give cue that this problem is exist in third world countries now you discussed first world countries feminism whose feminist always argued that this problem is exist in third world countries.But third feminism not only protect woman from harrasment,rape but they also give much freedom to women by allowing them in prostitution,allowing of sex with other men.Some of third world feminist even claim that prostitution is symbol of women empowerment.You discussed that by giving so much freedom to women rape is common as there is no need of hijab.If you want to read report on rape in united state then you find its on net.They only hit islamic countries that give all of right to women even before feminist.However as lack of knowledge of islam and injustice in pakistan these laws is not followed that formed in parliment.I found your views on essay is more better than other people.In my view you are on right track and insha ALLAH passed essay.But you must discussed issue of too much freedom and did not take hijab is main cause of rape in western countries that is already provided by islam.Islam give freedom to women but also put some restriction that is benificial for women like taking hijab.Now western countries spread propaganda by using education of islamic teaching that islam create problem for women freedom.They removed restriction of hijab that automatically become main reason for harrasment and rape which feminism want to avoid.Third world feminism create too much vulgarity in first world countries.But i am agree with your views on essay and you mention some of very good point and your outline is better that other people who attempt essay.
The Following User Says Thank You to akkk For This Useful Post:
fawadhash (Thursday, September 07, 2017)