View Single Post
Old Friday, October 06, 2017

Awesum Farhan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by umark View Post
After sleeping on it, I think I have come to terms with the result. It wasn't meant to be and it is what it is. One has to reconcile with the facts and move on.
But what frustrates me is that after spending 2.5 years on CSS, I am still as clueless as I was when I started this journey in 2015. I came back from the United Kingdom due to my sheer passion for Foreign Services. I incorporated everything I was told or asked to; join academies, English professors, practice, mock exams, how to write an answer, headings, outlines and yet here I am after 2 attempts, simply clueless as to why I failed. A "well-wisher" called me last night and told me that I should definitely go for the third attempt but I just feel like I don't have anything else to give or add to my preparation which could make a difference this time around.
I will also take this opportunity to urge all the dreamers to keep dreaming and work towards realizing your dreams. If you want to do CSS, please do it. Maybe the system is rigged but if there is anyone who can bring about a change, it's us. This system needs to be infused with new blood. Don't let anyone tell you that your dreams and aspirations are not valid. Make it happen!! Best of luck!!!
I rarely post anything. However, after reading your post, I would say you "One more time (Edison)". I, myself, could not get through, but i am committed, more determined, and looking for something bigger than i expected this time. Who knows, reward is merely a step ahead.
imranhussain (Friday, October 06, 2017), kamee (Friday, October 06, 2017), umark (Friday, October 06, 2017)