View Single Post
Old Monday, October 09, 2017
Defence Award: Awarded to serving ISI, FIA Officers - Issue reason:

Codename Hijazi will become famous soon enough

Miss Sara you should keep sharing your experience and strategy with the aspirants, and @Mr Waqar, If you think she is lying and all that stuff, you better should not follow this thread.

I had been a Moderator at this Forum, and my experience tells me that she is not lying and sharing her experience with a little excitement, which of course itna to banta hai, and CSS is of course a Do-able job in 2.5 months, I know many people who are allocated in different groups and they properly studied for only 2-3 months, rest was their previous knowledge.

This form in not much active as it used to be in Past, if someone (Like this Mam Sara) has shared her experience, i see this forum is active now, and people are participating, Plus it's a motivating factor for many aspirants that they can do it.

Stop fighting.

PS: Ms Sara please carry on with your query answering thing, and ignore the irrelevant and lame questions.

PEACE!
aristotlekhan (Monday, October 09, 2017), Last Island (Monday, October 09, 2017), Mr Psycho (Tuesday, October 10, 2017)