View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Taaruf Bhatti is on a distinguished road

I wonder what gone good with my Essay Paper 43. I did't write outlines (Millitary Engagments by UN.....) I remember to havent quote any single example or refrence about UN peacekeeping mission because I had no idea about it. I just tried to justify that UN have failed to achieve its obligations in Socio-Economic spheres and added USA's aggression in countires like iraq, afgh.., etc to voilate the soveriegnty of these weaker states. I explained the emergence of terror oganizatios from UN sanctioned coarcive pilicies and US aggresion.
In end I suggested some politico-legal measures to end the problems.
I wrote rought scatch of my thoughts on last page based on the knowledge gained from articles and newspaper reading and started writing without keeping essay writting rules in mind like what to write in intro body or conclusion or even punctuation marks, I thought to write something than leaving the copy blank. Such was my mental condition. I went with my thoughts and even didnt see pages or counted words. Really speaking I was very hopeless, as soon I saw the paper because there was nothing on which I coud write. I choose this topic because I had some general perspective on UN.
Though it was my test attempt as I never truned the leaf of books of most of the subjects. I remember to have purchased just four books only. Islamic Study, GSA, Precis and Pak affair. Purchased JWT monthly and sometimes read dawn. I have never seen any academy or ever visited any teacher or center for tutsion, because I had no time.
I have written all this to tell you that Essay paper is not such as we have been listening.
The Following User Says Thank You to Taaruf Bhatti For This Useful Post:
Seņor Apirante (Tuesday, October 10, 2017)