View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Press is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perhar View Post
There are types of termination during government service:-
1) Termination of contract (only for contract employees). You can apply for any government job.

2) Removal from service (contract / permanent). You can apply for any govt. job. Appeal-able for permanent employees.

3) Dismissal from service (contract / permanent). You cannot apply for any Govt. job. Appeal-able for permanent employees.

4) Resignation from service (contract / permanent). You can apply for any govt. job. Not appeal-able either for contract or permanent employees.

The reason of termination has nothing to do with new employment either you were terminated on the basis of absence or inefficiency. The decision of the authority against you (whether dismissed / removed etc.) decides whether you can apply for new job or otherwise.

If you have justified reasons for absence which led to your termination, then you better go for appeal to the next higher authority (appellate authority).

If you have been terminated by provincial government, then it will effect for new job in federal government and vice versa. Further, if you will conceal your previous job while applying for a new job then it will be also a criminal conduct so better to resolve your previous issue.
Can anyone please help me. i am being recently selected as LDC in housing and works department. after that i resigned from Pak Navy as i was working as a LDC in Navy (To be noted i was in probation period, my total service is 6 months) but just because of the shortage of time i didn't followed the process of resignation. and joined my new department. now some memorandum and discipline letters are being issued to me from my previous department, mentioning about discipline action "Dismiss/Removal from Service". kindly guide me what should i do? Thank u