View Single Post
Old Friday, October 13, 2017
46th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2017 - Merit 137

DewDropsInDesert is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammar0543 View Post
How much time, do you think, would be required to completely prepare G&PP provided one is totally new to this subject and has some background in Political Science? I want to change one of my subjects and considering to chose one from G&PP, Town Planning & Urban Management, Sociology, Anthropology and Journalism & Mass Communication.
G&PP and Mass Communication would be a safe choice as per my experience. The things that make the base of G&PP is the constitution(governance method according to our constitution), Basics of policymaking, Types of policies, hurdles in policy formulation and implementation and so on. However, I would suggest to all those who wanted to opt this subject that please do read the speeches made by Quaid-e-Azam at the time of independence about how the country should be run. This will help you a lot in understanding the method of governance that should be applied.
Remember me in your prayers!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DewDropsInDesert For This Useful Post:
Ahsan Magsi (Saturday, October 21, 2017), imran25dec (Saturday, September 22, 2018), sqrajper (Tuesday, October 02, 2018), Yousuf Aziz (Sunday, October 15, 2017)