View Single Post
Old Thursday, November 16, 2017

Anum Zara is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderworld View Post
Though I do not know the scoring trend of PMS, I can give you a piece of advice. Mass Communication is a pretty good subject, considering its scoring trend in CSS, it yielded robust scores all the time in my case. Since it is not a cramming based subject, one can score really auspicious if attempted up to the mark. Again Geo is another solid scoring. It is my favourite subject, If I were you I would opt it. Geo lies in sub-scientific subjects; it is ever green scoring discipline. It also helps in interview. Rest as usual being unique and confined in your cadge, you are the master of your own choice. Lekin opt wohi karne jo mene bataye hen Wishing you all the very best.
Thank you for your reply. I am also inclined towards Mass communication for PMS since it's syllabus is conceptual and last year's students have fetched pretty good marks in it. Can you please suggest one good book for preparation?

I like geography but I think PMS geography syllabus is vast as compared to CSS. I have no idea about its scoring trend in PMS. In CSS, it is one of the least scoring subject since 2016. I think for geography at least 1 week is needed to prepare and I do not want to spent more than 2 days on each optional subjects of PMS. I will like to get more opinions about 2nd choice.

Also I will highly appreciate if someone can suggest me 1 good book for preparation of Urdu.

Thank you for your suggestions and best wishes. I wish the same for you.