View Single Post
Old Friday, November 17, 2017

Wonderworld is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anum Zara View Post
Thank you for your reply. I am also inclined towards Mass communication for PMS since it's syllabus is conceptual and last year's students have fetched pretty good marks in it. Can you please suggest one good book for preparation?

I like geography but I think PMS geography syllabus is vast as compared to CSS. I have no idea about its scoring trend in PMS. In CSS, it is one of the least scoring subject since 2016. I think for geography at least 1 week is needed to prepare and I do not want to spent more than 2 days on each optional subjects of PMS. I will like to get more opinions about 2nd choice.

Also I will highly appreciate if someone can suggest me 1 good book for preparation of Urdu.

Thank you for your suggestions and best wishes. I wish the same for you.
For Mass Communication I had read different books. I do not believe in one book policy. Scoring auspicious requires to go through different books. Since you are short of time, I would recommend you to read A to Z (100 pages or so) Journalism, Mass Communication by Jokhio (little one) and if possible refer to AP series for the sake of concrete material. This combination seems to be better for the disposal time. As far as Geo is concerned, I strongly insist you to opt it, because it is not that difficult. There must be two papers in it for PMS; the Physical & General Geo. You need to focus on only specific topics in physical Geo. For General Geo it is all around the bush we already know. Geo will never let you down in allocation. However, I would suggest you to opt those subjects which emancipate you from the yoke of scoring dilemma. Thank you for reciprocation.