View Single Post
Old Friday, November 17, 2017

Anum Zara is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderworld View Post
For Mass Communication I had read different books. I do not believe in one book policy. Scoring auspicious requires to go through different books. Since you are short of time, I would recommend you to read A to Z (100 pages or so) Journalism, Mass Communication by Jokhio (little one) and if possible refer to AP series for the sake of concrete material. This combination seems to be better for the disposal time. As far as Geo is concerned, I strongly insist you to opt it, because it is not that difficult. There must be two papers in it for PMS; the Physical & General Geo. You need to focus on only specific topics in physical Geo. For General Geo it is all around the bush we already know. Geo will never let you down in allocation. However, I would suggest you to opt those subjects which emancipate you from the yoke of scoring dilemma. Thank you for reciprocation.
I need only one good book. I just want to give maximum two days tops. I think 1 book will be sufficient for me. So please recommend me the one which covers the maximum syllabus. Geography is not difficult I know. I even have books of geography but the material needs cramming. I cannot retain material of geography by reading it in such short time. I am going with subjects in which I can reproduce material in the exam easily. Scoring trends are not persistent so, I am going with my strengths. Thank you for taking time to answer my queries. Please suggest me only one book which can cover maximum syllabus of mass communication. Rest I will leave to my paper attempting skills and off course Allah.