View Single Post
Old Monday, January 19, 2009
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 103rd

javairia is on a distinguished road
Default thanks 4 the encouragement

a.a,
thanks for the encouragement ppl.im keeping fingers crossed with high hopes besides its my first take n im positive to get through it inshallah.
@amna
umm i didnt get what you ment by "u". n i have never seen the ppl u refered to . thus i have nothing to share in that regard
i do agree with frank, however, cuz i myself used english in psychologicals and interview, though they were asking questions in both languages.
one thing which i thought i lacked was to keep yourself very accomodating n make them feel that thay r the charming beings u've ever met.
for those who have beard or take scarf- be ready for the psycho-war cuz they'll definately agitate u with stupid questions.
i observe hijab so they asked me y i do so n isnt the maulvis who dont observe moral code of conduct has made this institution-hijab i mean-a symbol of conservativeness?
so be ready for such attacks.
n my suggestion for all those who r waiting for their turns: just be yourself dont pose a thing cuz they know bloody well how to trap u.
its funny but helped me a lot,i wrote in psyco assesment that good listening abilities of a person impresses me the most n believe me i proved to them that i am a bad listener n a gibber

umm none of u have responded to my query. does registering for 2009 exams gives us any credit?may be they check the consistency of a candidate through this??????however if i would have been at their place i would take it as a negative stance cuz this means a candidate isn't confident of what he or she has done.
any answers???

best of luck to all of you. yuwafiqum Allah fi dunya wal akhira.