View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Anum Zara is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherymirza View Post
Though, you have to make the worst, the better for you. Everyone, has their state of mind as well as depends on their capacity, Public Administration is way easy to pursue and study but it is terribly lenghty to memorize and study each and every thing.
The regarded subject totally consists of Human resource except some other topics in relation with the Law and state. You'll find tons of similarities if you try to compare its topics with eacother.

Sent from my A37fw using Tapatalk
It was used to be one of the easiest subjects in CSS but now things have changed. Style of asking questions in paper has been dramatically changed. Although, it was my blind attempt last time and I did not study the subject at all. I thought being a business graduate it will be easy for me to tackle but paper was different and difficult as compared to past papers. Also it is very lengthy and boring.
Sociology is very low scoring at the moment. Political science is high scoring subject at the moment and it will remain scoring for coming attempt as well in my opinion. This year IR and US history were slaughtered. Scoring trends change every years.
Sherymirza (Tuesday, November 21, 2017)