View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Anum Zara is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherymirza View Post
It also relies on how you attempt the paper. The Clarity and the Coherence.

Sent from my A37fw using Tapatalk
I appeared in previous attempt with a little to no preparation at all. I had less than 15 days to prepare all subjects. I did not even know about the syllabus of some subjects. I tried to attempt the most general questions. I went for the topics on which everyone can write a little. My luck helped me in all papers except public administration. I attempted the papers in the best way possible addressing all key points and my presentation skills are matchless. I can bet on that. Clarity and coherence are very important and I took care of them. Still, I failed only in Public administration. In rest of the subjects, I scored above 50 even in essay. It was used to be one of the easiest and general subjects of CSS. Now, things are not the same. Now general questions are not being asked. You need to study cover to cover to pass this paper. That is why I have not taken it as optional subject for coming attempt. In PMS, it is still a good choice. However, I am expecting it to become an average scoring subject in coming 1,2 attempts if not high scoring. Prepare past papers of 2016 and 2017. You may get lucky. In 2015, 1 student scored 94 in it. After that, scoring trends have shown one of the worst scores. Same is happening with sociology and geography of CSS.
Sherymirza (Wednesday, November 22, 2017)