View Single Post
Old Thursday, November 30, 2017

Norymberskie is on a distinguished road

Regarding the title, I would prefer to have Jodhpur in the title becaues that's what the passage is about. It only talks of one India state so a title of 'India's agreement' doesn't make sense to me. Jodhpur's accession or something on those lines might be a better option.

Your grammar is still not up to the mark. It will only improve gradually so keep reading and doing grammar exercises till the exam.

Now I'll come to the precis itself.

He concerned Jinnah who entrusted him blank sheet of paper. Yes Jinnah handed him a blank sheet of paper but also told him to write down his demands, which you haven't mentioned. Basically what Jinnah did was promise him that whatever he demanded, it would be fulfilled. So you could say 'Jinnah gave the Maharaja an unconditional guarantee'. Remember, the precis should convey the full meaning only. You do not have to use the same words as mentioned in the passage. So when Jinnah tells the Maharaja write your demands on a blank sheet of paper and he'll sign it, he is giving him a guarantee that his demands will be met, without any conditions.