View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 12, 2017

xpedior is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frivolous View Post
NACTA cancelled the whole recruitment advertised through PTS. They have published cancellation note in advertisement on 9th Dec, 2017 and also uploaded the same notice on there official website.
This is sheer injustice with us. We got security clearance proforma and were expecting to be recruited after finalisation of security clearance process. Suddenly, while checking newspaper jobs I glimpsed at the notice telling that the recruitment process has been cancelled and new advertisement will be published with new re organized plan. What the hell was that? Were we not competent to work in nacta so that they cancelled & rejected us? After a long time my dream of getting suitable job was going to be true, my family was happy, I was happy. My expectations were high. My age is exceeding the general relaxing granted by government of Pakistan. What was our fault? I was wrong about discrimination policy of Sindh Government where death of meritocracy is common and was satisfied from federal government side. If such highly dignified, independent departments like nacta can do so then what should we expect from other government's department. We candidates are always exploited in different ways, sometimes through testing agencies amd sometimes through department selection side.

Conclusion: Pakistan is a country where everything could be happen and also a country where unexpected things usually happen.

Sheer injustice. A couple of months back, I read some where about such drop scenes, where organziations join hands with recruitment bodies and publish advertisements, mint money from poor candiates and later on reject advertisement on any pretext. It looks like deja vu.

I advise you and all other friends to write letters to editor (through email) in leading dailies, send letters to NACTA coordinator and Interior Minister. Write reorganization is normal process in any organization. How one can justify own shortcomings by inflicting injuries to others? NACTA can not outrightly cancel process, partcularly after one year and in last stages.

We have to take stand for ourselves, otherwise, time, energy, hope, money all will be wasted just because of some goon, who didnot think it before advertisement.

Regards