View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 31, 2017
46th CTP (CTG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2017 - Merit 153

mariam5555 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rana Ammar View Post
Marium i am thinking to opt pol sc, bus adm, gendr stdz and indo pak history in 2019 attempt.can u plz suggest me books for these subjects that u have studied.
Ammar I didn't use any specific books except for business admin. because it was my own subject. They were Fundamentals of HRM by Decenzo, Financial management by Brigham, Management by Stephen Robbins & principles of marketing by Kotler.
For Political science I downloaded some notes from this forum & except that I used to make my own notes keeping in view the trends in past papers & the syllabus.
For Indo Pak history I used these websites: historypak.com, storyofpakistan.com, anicentpakistan.info.
For Gender studies I just kept syllabus with me and made my notes using different websites and research articles.
Just be sure that you stick to the syllabus and do go through the past papers specifically the mcqs because most of the time they are repeated.
The Following User Says Thank You to mariam5555 For This Useful Post:
karming (Tuesday, January 02, 2018)