View Single Post
Old Sunday, January 14, 2018
41st CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 131

aminshah101 has a spectacular aura aboutaminshah101 has a spectacular aura aboutaminshah101 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by anabiya mughal View Post
Please share the process of psychological test and your experience. What is asked during this test and how long is that? How many hours?
Well, the process goes as under.

Day 1
Filling of performas and various tests involving Mathematics, IQ, Analytical Reasoning, Sentence Completion and Story Writing. The day spanned from 08:30 till 14 : 00

Day 2

It involved Group Discussion in Urdu (our topic was "Muslim mumaalik ke ehtejaaj ke Amreeka ke Jerusalem ke faislay pe koi asar nahi parray ga"

2 min Public Speaking in English: Mine was "Aggression & Violence are a norm of our cultural ethos." I spoke against the topic

Next was command task. Mine pertained to Customs valuation.

Lastly was the Psychological interview. It was largely related to my prior experiences and why I want to switch yet again after having an overall experience of 8.5 yrs, including Civil Service of 4 yrs.

The time this day varies with your name in interview slot as the command tasks end around 11:30, followed by individual psychologists interviews. Mine ranged from 08:30 till 150 as I was second last in the psychologist interview.

The psychologists panel was comparatively easygoing compared to the one in 2012.