View Single Post
Old Tuesday, January 23, 2018

rizwanulhassanrind is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goal Seeker View Post
Kindly make some corrections as I am serving in government sector so I can give authentic information.... 1- For applying through proper channel or getting NOC , there is no restriction on employees who are on probation period. 2- A person on probation period can get NOC or may apply through proper channel ( NOC or Apply through proper channel are same but method is different) but a person who is on probation period is not eligible for lien. 3- For getting lien, one must have completed his or her probation period and lien may extend to maximum for two years. 4- Mostly probation period for non gazetted post is one year and for gazetted its two year which may extend for further one year (maximum extension) in both categories. 5- If you have not applied through proper channel or did not get NOC for apply then at the time of interview you may request for NOC for appearing in interview and subsequent appointment but there is rare chance to have a NOC at this stage. 6- If you have been appointed without availing NOC or applying through proper channel then you will have to resign from your current job and after that you may join other department. 7- If a person joins other government department without resigning current government department or make resign after some days and gets salary from both departments then that acts fall within the definition of crime/misconduct which leads to penalty. Hope my reply will clear all your queries.....!!!

Sent from my e40 using Tapatalk

One more thing, two year continuous service is required for getting age relaxation not for applying through proper channel or getting NOC...!!!

Sent from my e40 using Tapatalk
I need guidance please,

I got appointed in SUPARCO as Jr Asst-II (SPS-03) regular basis on Sept 2011,
completed probation period for an year, and after serving four and half year, I joined Sindh High Court as Sub Office Associate (BPS-07 then upgraded to BPS-09).
The period of probation in High Court is 02 Years,
I served almost 20 months and just 04 months left in completion of probation, but I have been relieved to join next assignment as I applied through proper channel for the said post i.e. Junior Auditor (BPS-11) in the Office of the Accountant General Sindh, Karachi.
I want to ask a question, I was not awarded lien as probation period was not completed which was 02 years,
but my previous whole service of SUPARCO comprised of 04 and half year was counted in the service of SINDH HIGH COURT, the time when I was relieved, my service period was 06 and half year (Sept 2011 to Jan 2018).
that is why requesting you to inform me can i not be awarded lien on the basis of previous 06 and half years of service?